torsdag 15 november 2007

I love America

I love your halloween pictures! I just got back from America, I was there for a week to visit my boyfriend and friends, so I got to spend Halloween there too. Wuhu! I didnt dress up like you guys though because I didnt have time to get a costum. But I got to go to a Halloween party. I love America and I want to go back as soon as I can. What is your next holiday? Thanksgiving, right? Ours is Christmas, and Im sososososososososo excited. I add some pictures from my visit in America, a party, and a masquerade that one of my friends had for a couple of weeks ago. Enjoy!


Me and my boyfriend



Elista, Shaina, Mark, Sara, and me at a graduation party


Me, Matilda, and Jessica at a party in Sweden


Me and Jessica at a masquerade, its najjjjjs

// Caroline

Inga kommentarer: